Soon it is going to be the start of summer and we believe in being prepared beforehand. Everyone enjoys having a good picnic with their families or even sitting by the pool in the hot sun with an icy cold beverage.
There are a lot of ways to prepare different easy style beverages at home. But have you ever thought about combining your favourite tea with summer? Not the general ice tea but an even more advanced beverage. Recipes that involve tea are easy to prepare and can be made in a jiffy.
Here are 6 outstanding ways to use tea this summer:
1. Mango Iced Tea- An easy to prepare mango tea recipe which infuses mango pulp and black tea. For additional flavours you can also add a little bit of cinnamon or nutmeg to the tea. For anyone who isn’t a Tea-a-holic would also fall in love with this recipe. All you need is:
• 2 tea bags
• 1 big Ripe Mango
• 500 ml water
• Honey/ sugar – according to your need
• 1 lemon – cut into thin slices
• Mint leaves – for garnishing
• Ice cubes
To begin with the preparation, add the water to a pan and start heating it. Once it starts boiling add the tea bags and let it sit for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and then keep it in the refrigerator for cooling it down.
Meanwhile, remove the skin of the mango and make the pulp to a paste. Add the pulp and the tea together along with honey/sugar and lemon slices. Keep it cool and serve whenever you want.
2. Raspberry Iced Tea- Raspberries and summers has always been one of the best combinations anybody could ask for. From a popsicle to juice, anything that has raspberries makes everybody happy. Have you ever thought about adding raspberries to your iced tea? Well, here is how you can go about it:
• 1 gallon of water
• 3 ounces of tea bags
• 1 cup fresh raspberries
• ½ cup white sugar
• ½ cup powdered lemonade mix
• Ice cubes
The preparation is easy and won’t require a lot of efforts or time. Boil the water in a large pot; add the teabags, raspberries and the sugar until it is fully dissolved. Let the mixture steep until you get the required flavour, remove the tea bags and add the lemonade mix to it. Transfer the tea into a pitcher and lastly add the ice cubes. Serve it chilled.
3. Herbal Sun Tea- A jug of rooibos tea can be the highlight of your picnic if prepared in the right way. The freshness of this tea would rejuvenate you and help you in cooling down this summer. How it’s made:
• 2 tablespoons loose rooibos tea
• 2 tablespoons dried lemon verbena or dried mint
• 2 quarts cold water
• Honey or sugar, to taste
Start preparing the tea by placing the tea and lemon verbena on a square of cheesecloth and tie it together. Place the tea bag in a jar and add water to it. Cover it up and let it steep in direct sunlight for minimum 2 hours. Strain the tea and then stir in the honey/sugar. Serve with ice cubes and keep it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Now you have all you need to get through these summer days. Prepare any of these recipes with ease and keep yourself cool this summer. Don’t forget to share.
You will get detailed information about all types of teas. To acquire more information, get in touch at (347)-423-1963 or send an Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org