Skin care has gotten so important that one just can’t ignore and many people look for easier and more natural methods of attaining and maintaining a clear and glowing skin. The benefits of regular habit of jasmine green tea have been known from a long ago, but especially the same things that make it good for your health also make it fine for your skin. The tea has been used in many ways to provide health advantages. It is also used for the pain relief and for that people used the stems, petals, roots, and leaves. They also used the flowers to ignite ardor. The roots are used internally to cure headaches and insomnia and are accounted to have anesthetic properties.
Let’s know about the Green Tea
Before using this tea you must know about it. Jasmine green tea is simply a green tea with a touch of a delicately aromatic flower- jasmine. The slight sweetness of the jasmine makes it fairly less bitter than other teas. Jasmine green tea, with its subtle but exotic scent, is soothing to your soul as soon as you smell it just after being brewed. This tea has been made by blending jasmine blossoms with the add-on of tea leaves, the tea leaves pick up the aroma of the blossoms. Fragrance the tea leaves gives a velvety mouth feel to the tea, along with the fascinating aroma and several health benefits of it, make this tea one of the most relishing “health drinks.”
Why Is It Good For Skin?
Green tea consists powerful antioxidants called catechins. It also has burly antibiotic properties and performs as an anti-inflammatory, which is especially beneficial in treating problem skin.
• Anti-aging: Since it consist antioxidants, jasmine green tea can help to protect from environmental stressors and clears your skin. This can help give a glowing skin.
• Skin tone: Jasmine can help you to get even skin tone. The oil present in it is very effective in balancing the tone of the skin as well as reducing the outer shell of age spots.
• Moisturizing: Just Like many natural oils, jasmine green tea helps to treat dry skin and endow with natural moisture that won’t clog pores. A daily cup of tea is the secret of healthy skin.
• Non-irritating: Now you can get a smooth and irritation-free skin with the tea, and is perfect for those with fussy skin temperaments, as it is full of non-irritating and non-sensitizing quality. It’s also great for dry or sensitive skin, as it is advantageous to balance all types without irritating.
• Natural scent: One just can’t simply deny the lovely fragrance that this flower has—so adding up it to the skin care helps to pick you up as well as nourish your skin.
How Do Use it On the Skin?
There are several skin care products in the market that hold jasmine green tea, but Tea-Experts recommends that you make your own “Tea Soother” by purchasing fresh loose tea, steep it for 20 minutes in one quart of spring water and has been brought to 185 degrees F, permitting it to cool and then splatter it on your face. You can also put some of it on clean cotton balls and use it to treat acne. For the finest results, you should not dilute the tea or rinse it off. The leaf left over after brewing your own loose green tea may also be used as a very gentle exfoliant. The remaining tea can be stored in a clean container and kept back in the refrigerator.
Where Can You Get Jasmine Green Tea?
To get your jasmine green tea and make your skin glowing and clear, check our website. Grab your tea and relish the health and skin benefits of it.
You will get detailed information about all types of teas. To acquire more information, get in touch at (347)-423-1963 or send an Email us at: email@example.com
To book an appointment, click here