Green Tea boasts amazing health benefits than other tea. It is believed to lower cholesterol levels and burn calories. It is the only delicious beverage for any occasion or the best drink option when you’re too tired due to prolonged work. An average cup of green tea refreshes you and energizes you.
Green tea is now a rising superfood trend. Here are 13 great reasons to start enjoying greet tea today or to continue relishing it if you’re already hooked:
1. Besides being a refreshing beverage, Green Tea is believed to prevent cholesterol build-up in arteries. Customers prefer it to help prevent cardiovascular disease. A component in green tea called EGCG helps prevent fat and cholesterol buildup in the arteries.
2. It has been reported that Green Tea helps slow breast cancer growth. According to the latest research published, EGCG inhibited cancer cell metabolism in breast tumors.
3. A steady increase in demand for green tea is due to the fact that green tea has an antibacterial effect on harmful dental bacteria. Scientists tested the effects of EGCG against bacteria found in the mouth called Streptococcus mutans and found it to be effectual. The same effect can be found in green tea.
4. Green tea has several customers who are tremendously loyal to Green tea because it is an overall fat buster tea. EGCG results in an increased rate at which fat is burned in your body.
5. Customers tend to choose green tea rather than the traditional form of tea as it helps to protect the skin against UV damage, as per new research.
6. Not only green tea helps burn up belly fat but research indicates that EGCG in green tea, like other catechinsstimulate fat-burning genes to accelerate weight loss by 77 percent.
7. Green Tea helps keep energy stable by balancing blood sugar levels. Your body may undergo fatigue, irritability and cravings for unhealthy foods due to blood sugar spikes. That’s where green tea does the trick. EGCG improves insulin use in the body to prevent blood sugar spikes and crashes.
8. The highly popular drink, Green tea may be helpful against lung cancer. In 2010, EGCG was found to suppress lung cancer cell growth.
9. Green Tea plays a dramatic part to halt colorectal cancer. In 2012, it was found that EGCG prevents and inhibits colorectal cancers.
10. In research, green tea is accredited with principal health benefits such as it can push prostate cancer cells to commit suicide as EGCG aids the body to ward off the growth of prostate cancer cells.
11. Green tea may prevent skin damage and wrinkles. EGCG appears to be 200 times more influential than vitamin E at destroying skin-damaging free radicals. Free radicals in your body chemically react with healthy cells in the body to lead to damage. So lessening their numbers may help reduce wrinkling and other signs of aging. Drink green tea to ready your skin for younger feel.
12. Green tea carries a potent antioxidant that kills free radicals. The potent antioxidant compounds can positively impact a lot more than skin cells. Free radicals are increasingly correlated to many serious chronic illnesses like arthritis, diabetes, and cancer.
13. It tastes great and delicious. Green Tea’s delicate flavor just leaves you longing for more. Add an all-natural herb stevia to sweeten it if you want a sweeter flavor to drink. You’ll fall in love with green tea when it’s blended with a fresh squeeze of lemon and a few drops of stevia over ice. Green tea lemonade is actually an environmentally sound drink whichpromotes a sense of relaxation and refreshes you by acting upon the brain’s functioning.
The secret to lose weight, burn calories and refreshment is all in a cup of green tea.