Tea is a very popular beverage right across the world. It’s consumed in different ways; some people like to add sugar and milk, while others will have it black. Some may add a dash of lime and some might add honey. Some like to have a warm cup of tea while others will top it with ice. Regardless of how you like to consume it, tea is delicious in every form.
Most people are also now aware that there are teas of different types like black tea, green tea and herbal tea among others, but not many have heard of White Tea. This is produced from the Camellia sinensis plant- the very same plant from which green and black teas are produced. The difference is that the softer and younger tea leaves and buds of the tea plant go into making White Tea.
The Weight Loss Remedy
Another differentiating factor is that it is also processed very minimally, in comparison to most other teas and has a very distinct aroma and flavor. White Tea is also widely consumed for its health benefits, one of the most significant ones being that of weight-loss. Studies are still under progress, but researchers have found very strong evidence about this fact. Before you think it is some wonder weight loss elixir, see exactly how it helps you lose weight:
- White Tea is naturally flavorful and sweet and you will not feel the need to add any sugar, cream, milk or honey to it. When you replace your regular tea with this one, you automatically do away with all the unnecessary sugar and fats and tend to lose weight.
- It lowers your blood pressure and the also improves the working-condition of the heart. In turn, when you have a healthy heart, you can also perform more rigorous exercises, which again will help in weight loss.
- White Tea is completely calorie free. No matter how many cups you consume every day, it will not add any calories.
- It also has natural appetite suppressant qualities. When you start consuming White Te regularly, you will find that your craving for snacks reduces and it leaves you feeling very satiated. This also means that your portions will be smaller at mealtimes which helps you lose weight faster.
- White Tea is rich in polyphenols which help in increasing your metabolic rate. This helps in burning calories faster and the cholesterol levels in your body also reduces.
Also of Importance
All of these aspects go to prove that White Tea is an excellent beverage for anyone who is trying to lose weight. The best way to enhance its benefits is to exercise regularly, cut down on fatty foods and ensure that you follow a regular eating and sleep routine. Chart out a good food plan and replace all other beverages with White Tea and very soon you will notice what a significant difference it makes to your weight-loss efforts.
If you are also a tea lover and want to know now more interesting facts and information about teas then check out our website.
To acquire more information, get in touch at (347)-423-1963 or send an Email us at: email@example.com
To book an appointment, click here