Acne, the most familiar skin problem faced by many people! It is commonly said that your teenage best friend is none another than but the acne. The key culprits behind the problem are stress, improper eating habits and hormonal stress. All these reasons lead to excessive oil production which clogs the pores. Then clogged pores turn into breeding grounds for bacteria which can direct to inflammation of skin pores. Have you ever thought that a regular habit of green tea can prevent acne? Green tea acts amazingly to reduce acne.
Check it out!
The Right Way to use Green Tea as an Acne Treatment
Green tea enriches with many benefits. Its benefits can be used to treat acne in both ways; by drinking it or applying it.
1. Topical Application: Brew some green tea and let it cool. With a cotton ball, apply green tea to the skin or you can pour into the spray bottle and spray it on your face. Allow it to dry completely and then rinse your face with water. Pat dry and repeat this process daily for effective results.
Note: Used green tea bags are beneficial too and work as a magic for acne. Apply the chilled green tea bags on the breakouts for 2-5 minutes and then see the results.
2. Green tea and Honey: Honey works amazing as a skin moisturizer and destroys the bacteria which cause acne. Green tea and honey mixtureads on the benefit and gives you a refreshing look.
How to Brew it
1. Steep a green tea bag for 3 minutes in boiling water.
2. Let it cool, open it and take the leaves out from the bag.
3. Add some amount of raw honey for making a paste.
4. Apply that paste on the acne affected face area.
5. Rinse it with cold water
6. Repeat the procedure regularly to see the results.
3. What about green tea with lemon: Everyone knows lemon is a natural astringent and kills the acne causing bacteria and lightens scars. This mixture can be used both internally and topically.
Brew it and apply it
• Brew green tea
• Add juice of 1 lemon to1/4th cup of green tea.
• Apply the mixture on the skin with the help of a cotton ball.
• Rinse it with cold water
• Repeat the process to have an acne free skin.
4. Make apple cider vinegar and green tea BFF: This mixture dries out the pimples and cleans the pores by removing the dead skin cells and other impurities exfoliation. This mixture can be used in two ways by internal consuming and topical application. Let us read it out how to use in both ways.
• Take 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar with a cup of green tea
• Add honey as per taste, mix it well and drink.
• Adopt the habit to drink this mixture of better results.
• Make a mixture of ¼ cup of well brewed green tea and apple cider vinegar- nearly about 3 tablespoons.
• Apply it to the affected areas of the face in the morning and at the night to clean the face.
• This mixture works amazingly to rejuvenate the skin cells and treats acne.
All these ways work effectively to treat acne in a natural way. It is important to choose the right type of green tea. There are varieties of green tea and we can help you out in choosing that right tea. Have a look on our website and get lost in the world of tea. Select the best one for yourself and relish the benefits.
You will get detailed information about all types of teas. To acquire more information, get in touch at (347)-423-1963 or send an Email us at email@example.com